The most recent stack of Boomerang Bags were made over a considerable period. Here are some in progress–straps being interfaced with shaggy leftovers of flanellette sheet well past last use on a bed, and a shirt being turned into a bag lining.
I made linings out of all manner of bits and pieces. The Remakery had a sale and I went in and bought upholstery samples and scraps of cotton fabrics. Here are some of them being pieced together for linings.
And eventually, there were bags–spot the upholstery samples!
And more bags…
Still more bags…
And yet more.
And in due course, I handed them over and the amazing BB volunteer I see most often exchanged them for more labels!